Sunday 9 October 2011

time for change!

throughout the past few weeks I did a big cleanup in my room, it was time for a change! I've decided to get rid of the carpet as it was causing so much dust and i just really don't like carpet. Floorboards were the way to go which finally went in last weekend! My room isn't big at all (according to the measurements - 3m x 3m with a built in) so thinking minimal was a must.

this is highly embarrassing to reveal, but this is what my room looked like before


B E F O R E




A F T E R





STAGE 1 IS COMPLETE! next will be painting the walls and maybe adding a few shelves in my what-used-to-be closet . Then I can start buying a sofa/couch with a coffee table and a rug and so much more! It's so refreshing to have this change.

6 comments:

  1. hahaha I love how the tones change in the "after" pictures. You have a very pretty room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow what a change! Your new room looks great, I love the change :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, I'm confused. So if there's only a couch in your room (which from the pictures, serves as half a closet :X), where do you sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so much bigger now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love where you placed your computer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've inspired me, I definitely need to do this too, sooo much clutter. Love your blog.
    secret stare

    ReplyDelete