Friday 11 June 2010

Today is Friday.

 
Music is such an important factor in my life, I love incorporating music in my works as well. 
I'll be sharing some of my favorite tracks with you guys every Friday, I figured it'd somehow boost
my posting activity here haha.

Before I do, I'd LOVE to share this site I came across yesterday called Stereomood
It's an amazing site for music lovers alike where you're able to browse through playlists according
to your mood (hence stereomood). Check it out! Sign up and Invite all your friends!!!


Ayur - Children Of The Earth


Arms and Sleepers - Seems (If Ever)


Flica - Awake


Perfume - Macaroni (Holy Night Piano Version)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm definitely checking that site out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the music, and the photo is a gorgeous touch. Don't suppose there is any way for us to download tracks off the site?

    ReplyDelete