Saturday 12 June 2010

Little Monster






Today a friend of mine and I decided to check out the Vintage & Retro Fashion Sale at Hibernian House. It was a cute little place, very cozy as well! I'll also add how beautiful the weather was today too!

I didn't take many photos with my dSLR today, mainly film. I'll have them up when I finish and develop my roll. I also bought a new book from Kinokuniya called 'How to  be an explorer of the World'.

OH! Before we went home, We stopped at a boost bar to buy a few shakes. After my friend finished ordering and the girl asked for her name, I interrupted and said "Lady Gaga!". The girl and a few of the other workers laughed. I like to make other people happy! It makes my day.

4 comments:

  1. I love Keri Smith's books, I have How to Be an Explorer and This is Not a Book. I want more of her stuff.

    I love boost drinks, I always order the same thing which is Mango Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new layout is looking promising! love this set of pictures, and the previous posts toooo! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15 June, 2010

    EXCUSE ME, IN THE POSTS BEFORE
    THERE WAS A LITTLE MULTI-COLOURED CAMERA?

    WHAT MODEL IS IT + PRICE CAUSE IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN AWESOME CAMERA LIKE THAT :D

    THANKSSSS your help would be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete