Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Happy Belated New Years!

I've been extremely busy with work and being lazy. I hope everyone had a great New Years! We're still in January so I figured that it wasn't too late to post! I was going to do a whole summary of my 2011, but as I mentioned earlier, extremely lazy!

I had a great New Years with my family. If there's one thing people should know about me, it'll have to be my infinite love for my dearest family. Although I don't show it (I'm terribly awkward when it comes to showing emotions), I truly do appreciate each and every one of my beloved family members!

2012 has arrived and I'm excited to see what awaits ahead!


Jónsi - Around Us












4 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEARS LAMAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! :)
    Good to hear you had a good one with your family! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year + Aus day! I regret not having spent enough time with my family over xmas/new years this time round.. \: funnily enough it was the first time NOT spending it with them, ha. your photos look wonderful. Jonsi is wonderful. all the best for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just loved those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EDITORIAL PORTILLA
    Esta es una editorial sin fines de lucro, las ganancias serán invertidas en la lucha contra la Diabetes. Aquí los escritores podrán publicar sus obras por el Internet y en las cadenas de librerías en los cinco continentes sin costo alguno. Todos los escritores recibirán en 50% de las ganancias por el Internet y el 10% por las ventas en las librerías. Tenemos varias convocatorias para concurso. Visite nuestra página web: www.editorialportilla.com

    ReplyDelete