Wednesday 25 January 2012

Happy Belated New Years!

I've been extremely busy with work and being lazy. I hope everyone had a great New Years! We're still in January so I figured that it wasn't too late to post! I was going to do a whole summary of my 2011, but as I mentioned earlier, extremely lazy!

I had a great New Years with my family. If there's one thing people should know about me, it'll have to be my infinite love for my dearest family. Although I don't show it (I'm terribly awkward when it comes to showing emotions), I truly do appreciate each and every one of my beloved family members!

2012 has arrived and I'm excited to see what awaits ahead!


Jónsi - Around Us












3 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEARS LAMAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! :)
    Good to hear you had a good one with your family! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year + Aus day! I regret not having spent enough time with my family over xmas/new years this time round.. \: funnily enough it was the first time NOT spending it with them, ha. your photos look wonderful. Jonsi is wonderful. all the best for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just loved those photos!

    ReplyDelete