Sunday 3 October 2010

Sunday Morning

Long time no post!

I was scanning some film photos I got developed this week but accidental saved ALL the files as PDF. I'll just post some inspirational music 'till I re-scan them all. (:

P.S: I'm still using this blog! I've received a few messages asking if I was ditching this blog for tumblr. No! I'm just lazy with posting entries.

Anyway, here's some music to chill to!


M. Hisataakaa - 風の通り道 『となりのトトロ』より (feat.Karakuri of A.Y.B Force)


DJ Okawari - Flower Dance


Uyama Hiroto - One Dream

Ayumi - The Breeze of Nostalgia

Hidetake Takayama - Puke (Analog ver. Side B)

Hidetake Takayama - The Tree feat. Michael Nelson from Climber


2 comments:

  1. i really like this music... where do you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous
    I'm glad you like it!

    Sometimes when I search up artists I like listening to, I randomly find more amazing music through YouTube's 'suggestions'. :D

    ReplyDelete